LJ and I continued the conversation from last week’s episode with Diane Lee about the Integrated Systmes Model. Then we had a great talk about LJ’s research into the Thoracic Ring Model. We spoke about how the Thoracic Ring Model relates to ISM and LJ gives some great tips on evaluation, treatment and pateint education.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists