LJ and I continued the conversation from last week’s episode with Diane Lee about the Integrated Systmes Model. Then we had a great talk about LJ’s research into the Thoracic Ring Model. We spoke about how the Thoracic Ring Model relates to ISM and LJ gives some great tips on evaluation, treatment and pateint education.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die