Diane and I discussed the Intergrated Systems Model she developed with fellow physical therapist Linda Joy Lee. We discussed why the model came about and how to usethe model in the evaluation and treatment of patients. We also discussed the concept of “slings” and how it fits into the model of care.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists