Diane and I discussed the Intergrated Systems Model she developed with fellow physical therapist Linda Joy Lee. We discussed why the model came about and how to usethe model in the evaluation and treatment of patients. We also discussed the concept of “slings” and how it fits into the model of care.
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone