Dr. Moseley and I discussed his current research into pain. He shares with us his definition of pain, how you could have clear tissue damage and not have pain, and how do other sensory cues afect the pain experience. We also discussed the role of spinal manipulations in pain, pain in children, and remapping of the brain. His humor and intelligence make for a great interview.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists