Lori and I discussed how to best bring your experiences from 2012 into the new year in the most positive way possible. Lori shares with us some great advice on how to shift your perception of the events of the past year to enter the new year full of hope, passion, and love.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists