Adriaan and I discussed neuroscience pain education: what is it, who needs it, and why are physical therapists uniquely qualified to deliver this education. We also talked about his research into neuroscience pain education for pre-op lumbar surgery patients. Tune in to find out his results and what he is working on now. Have a pen and paper ready to take notes!
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die