Adriaan and I discussed neuroscience pain education: what is it, who needs it, and why are physical therapists uniquely qualified to deliver this education. We also talked about his research into neuroscience pain education for pre-op lumbar surgery patients. Tune in to find out his results and what he is working on now. Have a pen and paper ready to take notes!
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey