Adriaan and I discussed neuroscience pain education: what is it, who needs it, and why are physical therapists uniquely qualified to deliver this education. We also talked about his research into neuroscience pain education for pre-op lumbar surgery patients. Tune in to find out his results and what he is working on now. Have a pen and paper ready to take notes!
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists
- 644: Jamey Schrier: How the Gap in the Game Affects Physical Therapy Business Owners