Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, Award-Winning Entrepreneur and Speaker, Julie Bee, talks about leveraging burnout.
Today, Julie talks about her experience with extreme burnout, how burnout affects business owners, and how to document your burnout. What is the good side of burnout?
Hear about how to explore burnout leverage points, accepting the fact of burnout, preventing burnout, and get Julie’s advice to her younger self, all on today’s episode of The Healthy, Wealthy & Smart Podcast.
- “Burnout forces you to really evaluate what is most important to you.”
- “You’ve got to go through it. There’s no going around it.”
- “The big things come from big work.”
- “When you get to the other side of something really hard, you realize how resilient you are and how powerful you are.”
- “If you’re not taking care of yourself, who’s going to take care of everybody else when you’re not there?”
- “Embrace burnout. Accept that it’s probably going to happen to you at some point, if it hasn’t happened already.”
- “Schedule time to read and time to think, at least once a week.”
More about Julie Bee
Julie Bee is an award-winning entrepreneur, compassionate and empathetic leader, and engaging storyteller. Julie has spoken for 14+ years on topics including leadership, management, employee engagement and morale, workplace culture, small business ownership, and entrepreneurship. Julie’s leadership insights have been featured on FastCompany, Forbes, Thrive Global, and many more.
Her forthcoming book with Matt Holt Books, The Business Owner’s Guide to Burnout, is scheduled to hit bookshelves in early 2024. Matt Holt Books is an imprint of BenBella Books, publishers ofTraction.
Healthy, Wealthy, Smart, Burnout, Priorities, Leverage, Resilience, Entrepreneurship,
FREE GIFT: 30 Ways To Say No Guide.
Join the Key Employee Coaching Program.
Julie’s VIP Consulting For Business Owners.
Watch Julie’s Speaker Reel.
Read: Addressing the Risks of Manager Burnout.
Read: A Founder’s Journey Requires Prioritizing Sleep and Defining What Success Looks Like, with Julie Bee.
Read: 10 Crisis Communications Do’s and Don’ts During Covid-19.
Read: How To Ask For More Support As You Return To The Office.
Read: The Ultimate Guide To Succeeding in the New Workplace.
Read: Why Successful Entrepreneurs Need To Be Calculated Risk Takers.
Read: Should Companies Take A Stand On Social Issues?
To learn more, follow Julie at:
Podcast: They Don’t Teach This in Business School.
YouTube: Julie Bee.
LinkedIn: Julie Bee.
Subscribe to Healthy, Wealthy & Smart:
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/healthy-wealthy-smart/id532717264
iHeart Radio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-healthy-wealthy-smart-27628927