Over the next few months I will be interviewing some of the presenters for the upcoming San Diego Pain Summit (www.sandiegopainsummit.com) which takes place February 20-22, 2015. Barrett is one of the speakers and he will be talking about Simple Contact. In today’s podcast he gives us an overview of what he will be expanding upon at the pain summit. This show is designed to give you a taste of what is to come on February.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists