Nancy Beckley is an expert on compliance. She consults around the country and regularly speaks at conference and webinar about compliance issues. In this episode we talk about the components of a compliance program, why every clinic should have a program (whether you take insurance or not), how to start a program, and if a compliance program can save you money. If you are a PT this is a must listen episode!
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone