Nancy Beckley is an expert on compliance. She consults around the country and regularly speaks at conference and webinar about compliance issues. In this episode we talk about the components of a compliance program, why every clinic should have a program (whether you take insurance or not), how to start a program, and if a compliance program can save you money. If you are a PT this is a must listen episode!
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists