Chris is a physical therapist and endurance athlete living and working in Seattle, Washington. We talked about how he manages his competitive endurance athletes after injury or painful episodes. We also talked quite a bit about how he integrates his knowledge of pain science when treating his patient population. And finally he talks about one of the more complex patients he had and how he worked with that patient for a positive outcome. Lots of great information here!
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone