Rick is a licensed physical therapist and owner of Gawenda Seminars and Consulting. He is an expert on Medicare billing, ICD9 and 10 coding, documentation compliance and practice management. He regularly speaks around the country on these topics and in this interview we focused on the medicare as it relates to physical therapy outpatient practice. Get a pen and paper ready because there is a lot of information happening in this interview.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists