Rick is a licensed physical therapist and owner of Gawenda Seminars and Consulting. He is an expert on Medicare billing, ICD9 and 10 coding, documentation compliance and practice management. He regularly speaks around the country on these topics and in this interview we focused on the medicare as it relates to physical therapy outpatient practice. Get a pen and paper ready because there is a lot of information happening in this interview.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey