Dr. Fass and I discuss residency and fellowship as it relates to physical therapy. Find out what they are, the difference between them, and does it add value to the individual therapist and the profession as a whole.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey