Dr. Sofer and I discuss the importance of being an advocate for physical therapy and the importance of the APTA. Why should you join the APTA? What does the association do for the average PT at the state and national level? You will find out what legislative issues the APTA and specifically the New York State PT Association are working on and how you can get involved.
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists
- 644: Jamey Schrier: How the Gap in the Game Affects Physical Therapy Business Owners