Dr. Griffiths and I discuss the role of psychology in the treatment of patients with chronic pain. What is her approach to therapy with chronic pain patients? hoe does she reach those patients who might be resistant to talk therapy? What tools does she incorporate into her practice? What are signs and symptoms a physical therapist or other medical or fitness professional might look for that would necessitate a referral to a psychologist? Find out the answers to these questions nad more in this insightful interview.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die