Dr. Ridgeway and I talk about all things acute care physical therapy. Some of the imortant points covered in the interview are: 1) What is acute care PT and what is the value? 2) Is acute care just “walking” with a patient? 3) How do you make a connection with an acute care patient in such a short amount of time? 4) What is the function of a PT in the ICU setting? 5) How can acute care PT assist inn direct access care?
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists