Dr. Lazar is an Associate Researcher in the Psychiatry Dept at Massachusetts General Hospital and Assistant professor in Psychology at Harvard Medical School. The focus of her research is the beneficial effect of yoga and meditation. In the interview we discussed the effect of meditation on the brain and how meditation might be beneficial to patients in pain. She also answered some listener questions and spoke about some basic meditation principles.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey