Dr. Lazar is an Associate Researcher in the Psychiatry Dept at Massachusetts General Hospital and Assistant professor in Psychology at Harvard Medical School. The focus of her research is the beneficial effect of yoga and meditation. In the interview we discussed the effect of meditation on the brain and how meditation might be beneficial to patients in pain. She also answered some listener questions and spoke about some basic meditation principles.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die