Dr. Lazar is an Associate Researcher in the Psychiatry Dept at Massachusetts General Hospital and Assistant professor in Psychology at Harvard Medical School. The focus of her research is the beneficial effect of yoga and meditation. In the interview we discussed the effect of meditation on the brain and how meditation might be beneficial to patients in pain. She also answered some listener questions and spoke about some basic meditation principles.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists