TJ and I talk about how DPT students can become advocates for the physical therapy profession. We also discuss the importance of mentorship and how to go about finding a mentor. We discussed the Service learning Clinic at Rutgers University and how it is helping DPT students gain valuable clinical experience and provide a much needed service to the people of Newark, NJ.
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone