Elan and I talk about the program he helped to develop at H & D Physical Therapy called Retrain Pain. The program is a biopsychosocial based program that includes neuroscience pain education in a very practical way for chronic pain patients. We also discuss motivational interviewing and how that is important when dealing with a chronic pain patient. For more information go to www.retrainpain.com.
- 643: Dr. Anthony Balduzzi: Prioritizing Health Over Forty
- 641: Dr. Stowe Shoemaker: Hospitalble Healthcare – It is not an Oxymoron
- 640: COL Zack Solomon: The Importance of Resiliency in Life and Leadership
- 639: Susan Bratton: The Health Benefits of Intimacy and Sexual Desire
- 638: Brandy Mabra: The Power of Owning Your CEO Status