Elan and I talk about the program he helped to develop at H & D Physical Therapy called Retrain Pain. The program is a biopsychosocial based program that includes neuroscience pain education in a very practical way for chronic pain patients. We also discuss motivational interviewing and how that is important when dealing with a chronic pain patient. For more information go to www.retrainpain.com.
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone