Nathan and I talk about how to start good habits when you are in PT school that can carry over to when you are a working physical therapist. Nathan gives some great advice on how to find that ever important school/life balance. We also talk about when it might be right to start your own business and some of the challenges one might face.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey