Nathan and I talk about how to start good habits when you are in PT school that can carry over to when you are a working physical therapist. Nathan gives some great advice on how to find that ever important school/life balance. We also talk about when it might be right to start your own business and some of the challenges one might face.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die