John Barbis is a private physical therapist and serves as a board member for the Greater Philadelphia Pain Society. John and I discussed the wonderful work that the Greater Philadelphia Pain Society is doing for both the genreal public and the medical community. John then give us some very practical tips on how to use neuroscience pain education in the clinic with your patients everyday. great tips and a must listen!
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die