John Barbis is a private physical therapist and serves as a board member for the Greater Philadelphia Pain Society. John and I discussed the wonderful work that the Greater Philadelphia Pain Society is doing for both the genreal public and the medical community. John then give us some very practical tips on how to use neuroscience pain education in the clinic with your patients everyday. great tips and a must listen!
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists