John Barbis is a private physical therapist and serves as a board member for the Greater Philadelphia Pain Society. John and I discussed the wonderful work that the Greater Philadelphia Pain Society is doing for both the genreal public and the medical community. John then give us some very practical tips on how to use neuroscience pain education in the clinic with your patients everyday. great tips and a must listen!
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey