Alan Siegel is one of the best-known figures in the branding industry and a longtime advocate of clarity and simplicity in communications. In 2011, Alan created Siegelvision, a new strategic branding and communications consultancy that champions clarity above all. Alan is also the founder and chairman emeritus of global branding agency Siegel+Gale. Alan and I discussed his new book Simple: Conquering the Crisis of Complexity. Alan also gave great advice and a how to on creating a brand identity for your small business.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey