Alan Siegel is one of the best-known figures in the branding industry and a longtime advocate of clarity and simplicity in communications. In 2011, Alan created Siegelvision, a new strategic branding and communications consultancy that champions clarity above all. Alan is also the founder and chairman emeritus of global branding agency Siegel+Gale. Alan and I discussed his new book Simple: Conquering the Crisis of Complexity. Alan also gave great advice and a how to on creating a brand identity for your small business.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die