Sharon Salzberg is a meditation teacher and author. She is the cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Barre, Massachusetts, and has played a crucial role in bringing Asian meditation practices to the West. The ancient Buddhist practices of vipassana (mindfulness) and metta (lovingkindness) are the foundations of her work. Sharon and I talked about how meditation has an effect on the brain and how meditation can be added into your everyday life. We also talked about some of the “myths” of meditation.
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone