Adriaan and I discussed the ins and outs of central sensitization. Adriaan shares his knowledge on what central sensitization is, how it can be diagnosed and what the role of the physical therapist is in the treatment. Adriaan is a wealth of knowledge and has the ability to take these very complex ideas and break it down so that is can be understood by all.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey