Adriaan and I discussed the ins and outs of central sensitization. Adriaan shares his knowledge on what central sensitization is, how it can be diagnosed and what the role of the physical therapist is in the treatment. Adriaan is a wealth of knowledge and has the ability to take these very complex ideas and break it down so that is can be understood by all.
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists
- 644: Jamey Schrier: How the Gap in the Game Affects Physical Therapy Business Owners