Eric and I discussed big picture issues and policies affecting physical therapists now. We talked about therapy caps via insurance companies, lack of true direct access in most states, and lack of the use of technology in the profession…amongst other issues. This was a fun discussion and Eric is a real pro! We also had a guest contributor to the show today NYC based PT Adrian Miranda.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists