Stephanie, Holly and I discuss the important issues to DPT students now. The ladies gave tips on how to pick the right DPT program for you, how to choose the right clinical rotation, what they felt was missing from their PT curriculum and finally how to stand out when interviewing for your first job. The advice they gave was excellent and every DPT student will benefit from this show.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists