Stephanie, Holly and I discuss the important issues to DPT students now. The ladies gave tips on how to pick the right DPT program for you, how to choose the right clinical rotation, what they felt was missing from their PT curriculum and finally how to stand out when interviewing for your first job. The advice they gave was excellent and every DPT student will benefit from this show.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die