In this episode I review the Simple Contact course given by Barrett Dorko in NYC 2 weeks ago. I discussed the course with Barrett Dorko, PT; Erica Meloe, PT and personal trainers Ben Sabo and Matthew Danziger. It was a great course based on neuroscience principles that I was immediately able to take to my patients the next day. The information from Barrett was wonderful as were the conversations during the break with all of the participants. I have to say it was one of the best courses I have been on in quite some time. The discussion during this episode is very much like the discussions we had during the course. Talk about topics that will really make you think!
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone