This is part 2 of my interviews on the cash based physical therapy model. Dr. Carter ad I discussed how to get new referrals to your business and how to network the right way. We also discussed the practical day to day running of a cash based business (i.e. how many patients per day, rates, etc). Finally we talked about how to add technology into your cash based business to keep costs down and to make life easier.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey