This is part 2 of my interviews on the cash based physical therapy model. Dr. Carter ad I discussed how to get new referrals to your business and how to network the right way. We also discussed the practical day to day running of a cash based business (i.e. how many patients per day, rates, etc). Finally we talked about how to add technology into your cash based business to keep costs down and to make life easier.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists