This show is part one of a 2 part show on cash based (non-insurance based) physical therapy practices. Ann, Allan and I discussed the pros and cons of a cashed based practice, why they decided to go with the cash based model, the importance of a mentor, and the big “mistake” they made when growing their practice.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey