This show is part one of a 2 part show on cash based (non-insurance based) physical therapy practices. Ann, Allan and I discussed the pros and cons of a cashed based practice, why they decided to go with the cash based model, the importance of a mentor, and the big “mistake” they made when growing their practice.
- 614: Corey Hiben: How to Get More Clients Through Website Design
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude