This show is part one of a 2 part show on cash based (non-insurance based) physical therapy practices. Ann, Allan and I discussed the pros and cons of a cashed based practice, why they decided to go with the cash based model, the importance of a mentor, and the big “mistake” they made when growing their practice.
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists
- 644: Jamey Schrier: How the Gap in the Game Affects Physical Therapy Business Owners