Francesca and I discussed how and why she made the move from teaching group yoga classes to private one-on-one sessions with clients. She then shared with us the principles of her yoga teacher training course on how to teach yoga in the home or office. Highlights include how to create the yoga space and communications with your clients. Tune in to hear more!
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone