We discussed what is an evidenced based practice, how to keep your profits up witht he changes in insurance, what does it mean to have a “niche ” in physical therapy, and the omportance f having a mentor for your nusiness (even if that mentor is not in the phyiscal therapy business). This show is full of great advice so have the pen and paper ready to take notes!
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists