In this episode I talk a little bit more about what I do everyday! I talk about how I came to own and operate a private home health business. In this episode I share I used some of the lessons I learned from Marie Forleo’s B-school to grow my business over the past year. I I talk about the importance of finding your ideal customer avatar and how that can and will drive your business.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists