In this episode I talk a little bit more about what I do everyday! I talk about how I came to own and operate a private home health business. In this episode I share I used some of the lessons I learned from Marie Forleo’s B-school to grow my business over the past year. I I talk about the importance of finding your ideal customer avatar and how that can and will drive your business.
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone