This show is part 1 of my review of the Women’s Health Section Fall Conference weekend with Dr. Lorimer Moseley and Dr. Paul Hodges. In this episode I am highlighting some of the more important points made by Dr. Lorimer Moseley over the weekend. This episode focuses on the input/output feedback loop, the sensitization of neuro tags and the “imprecision” of neuro tags based on current neuroscience research.
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists
- 644: Jamey Schrier: How the Gap in the Game Affects Physical Therapy Business Owners