Kathy Kreiter is the executive director of the International Association for the Study of Pain. We discussed why and when IASP was formed, the programs and conferences the run, the grass roots projects they have in developing countries and the scholarship and grant programs they support. If you want to more about this amazing organization this is a must listen to episode.
- 659: TaVona Boggs, PT: Minimalist Marketing: How to Get More Eyes on Your Business by Doing Less
- 658: Dr. Sarah Troicky: A Journey to Success in Dance Physical Therapy
- 657: Dr. Jeffrey Gross: Demystifying Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Treatments
- 656: Dr. Eder Garavito: How to Harness the Power of Clinical Mentorship
- 655: Joshua Washington: How to Have Mission-Critical Performance Conversations