Kathy Kreiter is the executive director of the International Association for the Study of Pain. We discussed why and when IASP was formed, the programs and conferences the run, the grass roots projects they have in developing countries and the scholarship and grant programs they support. If you want to more about this amazing organization this is a must listen to episode.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey