Kevin, Karl and I discussed common golf injuries and how physical therapy and a proper golf swing can help treat or even prevent those injuries. We discussed how no matter what type of golfer you are (beginner to expert) it is important to work with a golf pro and a physical therapist to stay healthy for a lifetime of golf. Kevin and Karl also gave us practical tips from how to grip the club to posture during the swing.
- 614: Corey Hiben: How to Get More Clients Through Website Design
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude