Kevin, Karl and I discussed common golf injuries and how physical therapy and a proper golf swing can help treat or even prevent those injuries. We discussed how no matter what type of golfer you are (beginner to expert) it is important to work with a golf pro and a physical therapist to stay healthy for a lifetime of golf. Kevin and Karl also gave us practical tips from how to grip the club to posture during the swing.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey