Kevin, Karl and I discussed common golf injuries and how physical therapy and a proper golf swing can help treat or even prevent those injuries. We discussed how no matter what type of golfer you are (beginner to expert) it is important to work with a golf pro and a physical therapist to stay healthy for a lifetime of golf. Kevin and Karl also gave us practical tips from how to grip the club to posture during the swing.
- 649: Dr. James Denisar-Green: Bridging the Gap: Providing Quality Care in Rural Communities
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists