Gabriela and I discuss the organization We Connect Now that she founded while she was a freshman in college. We Connect Now is a global organization that advocates for college and high school students with disabilities. Gabriela gives us her best advice for what to look for in a college and the surrounding community when you are a student with a disability.
- 659: TaVona Boggs, PT: Minimalist Marketing: How to Get More Eyes on Your Business by Doing Less
- 658: Dr. Sarah Troicky: A Journey to Success in Dance Physical Therapy
- 657: Dr. Jeffrey Gross: Demystifying Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Treatments
- 656: Dr. Eder Garavito: How to Harness the Power of Clinical Mentorship
- 655: Joshua Washington: How to Have Mission-Critical Performance Conversations