Gabriela and I discuss the organization We Connect Now that she founded while she was a freshman in college. We Connect Now is a global organization that advocates for college and high school students with disabilities. Gabriela gives us her best advice for what to look for in a college and the surrounding community when you are a student with a disability.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey