Estelle and I discuss everything you need to know about Multiple Sclerosis from the physical therapy perspective. We talk about symtoms, diagnosis, and physical therapy care. Estelle shares how physical therapists are uniquely qualified to have the privilege to treat those diagnosed with MS.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die