Dr. Ciuferri-Wnasacz is a naturopathic doctor. We discussed what a naturopathic doctor is, the credentials you should look for when seeking a naturopath, and the criticisms that they are not an evidenced based profession. She also shares with us her treatment protocol for patients with chronic pain.
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone