In this episode I lead a great group of guests in a lively discussion about the APTA. What are the aspects of the APTA we like and what are the aspects we don’t like. Why is the membership of the APTA so low and what are some constructive ideas to help with showing the value of the APTA, mitigating the costs of membership, and retaining membership. I think this is just the start of a wider conversation and I look forward to more discussions on social media!
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone