In this episode I lead a great group of guests in a lively discussion about the APTA. What are the aspects of the APTA we like and what are the aspects we don’t like. Why is the membership of the APTA so low and what are some constructive ideas to help with showing the value of the APTA, mitigating the costs of membership, and retaining membership. I think this is just the start of a wider conversation and I look forward to more discussions on social media!
- 648: Dr. Donal O’Gorman: identifyHer and the Importance of Detecting Perimenopause Early
- 647: Dr. Ken Zweig: Improving Patient Health through Behavior Change
- 646: Chad Price: Battle-Ready Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Success
- 645: Veatrice Cook: Building a Network of Minority Physical Therapists
- 644: Jamey Schrier: How the Gap in the Game Affects Physical Therapy Business Owners