In this very special episode Dr. Sandy Hilton interviews me! I am on the other side of the mic this week talking about my concierge’s style physical therapy practice in New York City. We also talk about how podcasts have emerged in the physical therapy and have been an integral part of the education of the physical therapist. In particular we talk about how I try to incorporate guests that are outside of the physical therapy world, yet still manage to bring their expertise back to the PT world. Finally we talk about my newest project: The Strictly Business Online Conference! I am so excited to bring a conference to physical therapists all over the world about the business side of PT. Enjoy this very special episode of Healthy Wealthy & Smart.
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone