Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to the end of the year wrap up! On this week’s episode I am joined by Julie Sias, SPT. Julie is doctor of physical therapy student at Chapman University in Orange County, CA and has been one of the behind the scenes stars at Healthy Wealthy & Smart! Julie has been the perfect addition to the podcast and has been instrumental in the growth and quality of the podcast!
In this episode we discuss:
– Our favorite episodes and why we loved them
– Why collaboration is key in business and life
– The exact tools we use to produce the podcast each week
– How to find people to work for you virtually
– What we have in store for you in 2017!
– and much more!
The resources we talk about in this episode:
- Rode Podcaster Microphone
- The Levelator
- Shure MV88 Microphone
- San Diego Pain Summit
- Kortne Parkman, marketing & strategic implementation
A huge thank you to all of the listeners of the Healthy Wealthy & Smart podcast! Your love has made this our best year yet and we want you to know that we appreciate more than words can say!
Thank you, thank you , thank you! We wish you all a very happy and healthy 2017!
Karen, Julie and Kortne