Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week’s episode features Laura Roeder who is the founder of LKR Social Media and Edgar, a social media automation tool that prevents your updates from going to waste. Laura was named one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under 35 in 2011, 2013, and 2014 and presented the value of entrepreneurship at the White House. Laura makes technology simple to understand and implement for small business owners.
In this episode, Laura and I discuss:
- How software saves you time so you can do what you love to do.
- Why automation is necessary for you to be social on social media.
- How to utilize social media to bring in new prospects.
- Why you should specialize your product because less is more to your customers.
- How she builds and manages a successful remote team from all over the country.
- The do’s and don’ts of social media.
- Her advice for a budding entrepreneur.
- And a whole lot more!
Laura was a very special guest! She provided great insights on how to utilize tools for running your business and we get into the details about optimizing your social media presence to allow you to spend more time building relationships.
To find out more about Edgar, click here and make sure to follow Laura on twitter (@lkr) and facebook.
Check out Laura’s new SaaS for coaches, Paperbell https://Paperbell.com”
Thank you for listening and subscribing! You can find me on twitter (@karenlitzyNYC).
Stay Healthy Wealthy and Smart!
PS: I have been using Edgar as my social media automation tool and I love it! It has decreased my time scheduling posts for the week…this is huge when you have such a busy schedule. So thank you Edgar!