In this week’s Thursday Quickie Jennifer and I continue our conversation from Monday about leadership. But this week we focus our attention on the female leadership in physical therapy.
In this episode we talk about:
* The lack of female leadership in the PT profession.
* How our mindset needs to shift.
* How we need to support each other to better our profession.
* Peer to peer “bullying”.
* How to authentically lead and adapt to the current culture.
* How to be your best self advocate!
Jennifer and I also issued a challenge to all of the listeners: We would like you to tweet to either of us who your pick would be for a great female keynote speaker for the PPS conference in Las Vegas in 2016! I can’t wait to read your choices!
Have a great weekend and stay Healthy Wealthy & Smart!