What qualities make a good leader? Can those qualities be taught? Should leadership be taught in entry-level healthcare education programs?
In this episode my guest, Jennifer Green-Wilson and I tackle these big questions. We talk about:
* The 4 qualities that are essential for a good leader.
* How does Jennifer go about cultivating these qualities in her clients and students?
* What needs to happen in entry-level education to make leadership skills part of the curriculum.
* Her dissertation on leadership and practice management in entry level education.
* Who is the first person you must lead in order to be an effective leader.
* and much more!
Jennifer is high energy and her passion for leadership is contagious!
Don’t forget to tune in to the Thursday Quickie where Jennifer and I talk about female leaders in the physical therapy world…or lack there of!
Want to learn more about Jennifer:
Thanks for listening and stay Healthy Wealthy & Smart!