In this episode Dr. Joe Brence gives up a preview of his upcoming lecture at the San Diego Pain Summit in February. Dr. Brence’s talk is titled The M.I.P. Algorithm: A Clinical Construct for the Application of Motor Control. A fundamental algorithm for the understanding of motor control that is scientifically plausible and easily applicable to patient care.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey