In this episode Dr. Joe Brence gives up a preview of his upcoming lecture at the San Diego Pain Summit in February. Dr. Brence’s talk is titled The M.I.P. Algorithm: A Clinical Construct for the Application of Motor Control. A fundamental algorithm for the understanding of motor control that is scientifically plausible and easily applicable to patient care.
- 659: TaVona Boggs, PT: Minimalist Marketing: How to Get More Eyes on Your Business by Doing Less
- 658: Dr. Sarah Troicky: A Journey to Success in Dance Physical Therapy
- 657: Dr. Jeffrey Gross: Demystifying Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Treatments
- 656: Dr. Eder Garavito: How to Harness the Power of Clinical Mentorship
- 655: Joshua Washington: How to Have Mission-Critical Performance Conversations