Today we spoke about the amazing work these ladies are doing to empower women in the developing world and beyond. We spoke about how physical therapists can have an impact on the materanl health of all womend but espcially those with obstetric fistula and other complications that can arise after giving birth, We also spoke about the amazaing organization Women’s Action Initiative (WAI).
- 596: Michelle Hext: How to Price and Package Premium Offers that Sell Themselves
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone