Dr. Paul Rockar is the president of the American Physical Therapy Association. We talked about the future of the physical therapy profession and how it fits in to the ever changing health care world. We discussed the triple aim of health care and the Affordable health Care act and how PTs can take the lead in patient care. We also talked about the relationship between CAPTE and the APTA.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey