Dr. Paul Rockar is the president of the American Physical Therapy Association. We talked about the future of the physical therapy profession and how it fits in to the ever changing health care world. We discussed the triple aim of health care and the Affordable health Care act and how PTs can take the lead in patient care. We also talked about the relationship between CAPTE and the APTA.
- 660: Sheela Ivlev: Why Global Perspectives are Good for Health & Business Outcomes
- 659: TaVona Boggs, PT: Minimalist Marketing: How to Get More Eyes on Your Business by Doing Less
- 658: Dr. Sarah Troicky: A Journey to Success in Dance Physical Therapy
- 657: Dr. Jeffrey Gross: Demystifying Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Treatments
- 656: Dr. Eder Garavito: How to Harness the Power of Clinical Mentorship