David Perry is the president and CEO of Mesacor, a company committed to developing next-generation ergonomic equipment that enhances safety and delivers measurable benefits via user-centered research and design. David and I discuss the need for ergonomic equipment in the gym/fitness setting to increase safety and reduce the chance of pain in the gym. As David said, it is just as important to be diligent with your set up for exercise as it is to perform the exercise itself.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey