David Perry is the president and CEO of Mesacor, a company committed to developing next-generation ergonomic equipment that enhances safety and delivers measurable benefits via user-centered research and design. David and I discuss the need for ergonomic equipment in the gym/fitness setting to increase safety and reduce the chance of pain in the gym. As David said, it is just as important to be diligent with your set up for exercise as it is to perform the exercise itself.
- 614: Corey Hiben: How to Get More Clients Through Website Design
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude