David Perry is the president and CEO of Mesacor, a company committed to developing next-generation ergonomic equipment that enhances safety and delivers measurable benefits via user-centered research and design. David and I discuss the need for ergonomic equipment in the gym/fitness setting to increase safety and reduce the chance of pain in the gym. As David said, it is just as important to be diligent with your set up for exercise as it is to perform the exercise itself.
- 643: Dr. Anthony Balduzzi: Prioritizing Health Over Forty
- 641: Dr. Stowe Shoemaker: Hospitalble Healthcare – It is not an Oxymoron
- 640: COL Zack Solomon: The Importance of Resiliency in Life and Leadership
- 639: Susan Bratton: The Health Benefits of Intimacy and Sexual Desire
- 638: Brandy Mabra: The Power of Owning Your CEO Status