Colette and I discuss ways to reduce stress at home and in the work place. We also discuss her certification through Yale University, Coping with Work and Family Stress and her company InStep Consulting.
- 643: Dr. Anthony Balduzzi: Prioritizing Health Over Forty
- 641: Dr. Stowe Shoemaker: Hospitalble Healthcare – It is not an Oxymoron
- 640: COL Zack Solomon: The Importance of Resiliency in Life and Leadership
- 639: Susan Bratton: The Health Benefits of Intimacy and Sexual Desire
- 638: Brandy Mabra: The Power of Owning Your CEO Status