Debra and I discuss the importance of getting involved with the APTA. We also talk about the NYPTA’s recent lobbying efforts on various topics that impact our everyday lives as PT’s and PTA’s.
- 643: Dr. Anthony Balduzzi: Prioritizing Health Over Forty
- 641: Dr. Stowe Shoemaker: Hospitalble Healthcare – It is not an Oxymoron
- 640: COL Zack Solomon: The Importance of Resiliency in Life and Leadership
- 639: Susan Bratton: The Health Benefits of Intimacy and Sexual Desire
- 638: Brandy Mabra: The Power of Owning Your CEO Status