Debra and I discuss the importance of getting involved with the APTA. We also talk about the NYPTA’s recent lobbying efforts on various topics that impact our everyday lives as PT’s and PTA’s.
- 613: Jamey Schrier: Perfect Pricing: How to Price, Charge and Get Paid for What You Do
- 612: Julie Bee: Leveraging Burnout to Fuel Success
- 611: Maia Monell: Nav.it Creating Lasting Behavioral Change Around Money Habits
- 610: Scott Colby: Creating A Happy Workplace With Gratitude
- 609: Matty Lansdown: How to Not Get Sick and Die