Tracy shares her vast knowledge of Autism and Fragile X Syndrome. We discuss causes, treatments, and the diagnosis of autism and Fragile X Syndrome. Tracy talks about the importance of a team approach to treatment and treating each child as an individual.
- 595: Dr. Karlie Causey: Every Mom is an Athlete: Practical Tools for Postpartum Recovery
- 594: Dr. Joanne Kemp, PhD: How to Manage Hip Pain in Young Adults
- 593: Governor Martin Schreiber: Advocating for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- 592: David Wood: The Mouse In The Room – Because the Elephant Isn’t Alone
- 591: Leon Anderson III: My Physical Therapy Journey