I get a lot of questions from physical therapists and PT students from around the country about creating and ultimately running a successful cash PT business. I thought I would use a couple of podcast episodes to answer some of those questions. In this first part of the cash PT series I discuss how to set yourself up for success in the cash PT model. In this episode you will learn:
* How to create a solid foundation for a successful business.
* What are the three P’s and how can they direct your business.
* The importance of your business website.
* What questions should you or your client ask to the insurance company.
* What information needs to be on your superbill.
* How to determine your fees.
* Tips for working in a home health model.
Like I said above this is the first part in a series of podcasts about the cash PT model. Be sure to stay tuned for more practical information on running a successful cash PT business.
If you like what you are hearing then be sure to leave a good rating and a review on iTunes and share with your friends and family!
Have a great week!